Wednesday, September 1, 2010

_______________Homesick______________

So yeah, I am back here in Texas, The semester started last week, and I am trying to get back into the swing of things. I really don't have it too bad, but I miss my Chelsea :( I just want to be done. Anyway, I was sitting here feeling all dopey and mopey, and I decided to listen to my theme (at least for now) song.... So I googled it, and watched it, on youtube and it made me feel a little better.
It is by Joey Ryan, and titled "California"
________________________Here it is___________________


Then after I watched it, I noticed another video by him which I clicked on, and I think it is super cool. (Nathan and Chelsea I think you might appreciate and enjoy it)
______________________Here it is____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment